Move Anchor Point 4
Instantly and precisely move anchor points anywhere without moving the layer
A New Interface
Move Anchor Point is now an extension, which means you get a more powerful, more responsive and a more personalized user experience.
Never used an extension before? You can learn how to install them here.
Don't want your interface cluttered with tools you don't use? Move Anchor Point 4 has a modular interface, so you can show only the tools you want and hide the ones you don't need.
Adjust and resize the grid for your needs. If you want more preset positions, you can add them. If you need a larger interface or want to shrink it down and tuck it into a corner of your workspace, you can do that too!
In addition to the previous 'match' functionality, there is a new powerful way to match anchor points. Rather than selecting layers by hand, you can automatically search and match anchor points based on naming conventions.
You can even save common searches as presets to reuse them in a snap.
The Preferences Panel
Control the interface with the all new preferences. Set the defaults just the way you like them so the'll be set for you each time Move Anchor Point starts.
Z Space Presets
The z-space presets (available in Selection mode only) have been redesigned to be straightforward.
We've done some housekeeping on the code to make Move Anchor Point more efficient and provide some speed improvements along with it, saving you precious milliseconds.
Shape Layer Improvements
You can now move the anchor point of a shape layer based on a selection of its contents.
After Effects: CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2015.3, CC 2015, CC 2014
- Move Anchor Point is now an Extension
- Modular interface for improved customization
- Resizable grid and z-space presets
- New 'Match' functionaily. Match anchor points by layer name searching
- Create quick presets for custom moves and search matches
- Move a shape layer's anchor point based on its contents
- Completely rebuilt from the ground up
- New Modes - Object, Selection, and Composition to give more control over how Anchor Points are moved
- Match - Quickly match a selection of layers to the anchor point of another
- Z-Space Presets - Work in 3D space
- Improved Custom move options: Choose between pixel or percentage values and move anchor points anywhere
- Added 'Move to Custom Point' option
- Move anchor point now works with masks applied to the layer by default
- The 'Ignore Masks' option was added to disregard masks applied to the layer
- Layers with parents are now repositioned correctly
- Layers with non-uniform scale values now are repositioned correctly.
- Several other minor bug fixes and improvements
- Initial Release