Have you ever needed to find the relative 2D point for a 3D layer? Well there is a simple expression to do just that: .toComp().To see this expression in action, check out this example clip.
To use toComp() in this manner, first, you must alt...
Rotoscoping... its probably not your favorite thing to do in After Effects, but its often necessary in order create the effect you are after. Most people I know cringe at the word, but...
So I'm still working hard to finish up the rotoscoping tutorial (its a long one), however during its production, I decided to create a couple new scripts that would simplify some of the things...
- September 19, 2013 |
- July 18, 2013 |
- February 19, 2013 |
- July 05, 2012 |
- May 24, 2012 |
- March 29, 2012 |
- January 15, 2012 |
- January 11, 2012 |
- Rotoscope fast while staying accurate
- Learn to make After Effects do the hard work for you
- Learn about Focal Length and the science behind it
- See how different focal lengths can be used to affect an image
- Learn to create clean, user friendly, customized controls
- Use the Pseudo Effect Creator to create controls quickly.