Rotoscoping... its probably not your favorite thing to do in After Effects, but its often necessary in order create the effect you are after. Most people I know cringe at the word, but...
So I'm still working hard to finish up the rotoscoping tutorial (its a long one), however during its production, I decided to create a couple new scripts that would simplify some of the things...
- September 19, 2013 |
- July 18, 2013 |
- February 19, 2013 |
- July 05, 2012 |
- May 24, 2012 |
- March 29, 2012 |
- January 15, 2012 |
- January 11, 2012 |
- Rotoscope fast while staying accurate
- Learn to make After Effects do the hard work for you
- Learn about Focal Length and the science behind it
- See how different focal lengths can be used to affect an image
- Learn to create clean, user friendly, customized controls
- Use the Pseudo Effect Creator to create controls quickly.