Have you ever needed to find the relative 2D point for a 3D layer? Well there is a simple expression to do just that: .toComp().To see this expression in action, check out this example clip.
To use toComp() in this manner, first, you must alt...
I've been getting some questions recently about creating presets in After Effects. The tutorial on Creating Pseudo Effects shows you how to create the controls, but how do you actually use...
- May 24, 2012 |
- March 29, 2012 |
- January 15, 2012 |
- January 11, 2012 |
- January 09, 2012 |
- November 10, 2011 |
- September 29, 2011 |
- May 23, 2011 |
- Learn about Focal Length and the science behind it
- See how different focal lengths can be used to affect an image
- Learn to create clean, user firendly, customized controls
- Use the Pseudo Effect Creator to create controls quickly.
- Learn After Effects specific concepts of scripting
- Create a working script for After Effects from scratch